DUE TO CORONAVIRUS NATIONAL GUIDANCE AS OF 13TH MARCH 2020 WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING ANY ROUTINE FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS.
ONLINE BOOKING OF APPOINTMENTS HAS ALSO BEEN SUSPENDED
Please be aware that all our staff are currently working differently to their normal working pattern and often at different locations to where they are normally based. We apologise for any inconvenience caused but ask that you bear with us at this time to help us best serve our patients until we can resume a normal service.
If you have symptoms of a fever/cough/shortness of breath or are concerned that you have Coronavirus or been exposed to it please go online to https://111.nhs.uk/service/covid-19 for information and what to do.
If you are unable to do this please call 111 but be aware NHS 111 is experiencing very high call volumes and are urging use of the online service wherever possible
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY OR A&E WITH ANY FEVER OR COUGH OR BREATHING PROBLEMS
If 111 have advised you to call the GP please inform the receptionist of this and they will arrange for a clinician to triage you on
the telephone on the same day.
If you have been triaged by one of our clinicians & have been booked an appointment with fever or cough symptoms:
- you will be given a time slot to avoid unnecessary waiting in the building / exposure to other patients / staff
- you will be seen on the ground floor in a clean 'isolation room'
- the clinician may be wearing protective clothing (gloves, gown, mask)
- Please DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING. Please bring a mobile phone with you and wait in your parked vehicle/outside the building until you are called on your phone. If you are concerned about your wait time please call from your phone and do not come into reception to ask about your wait time.
- We have been asked to prevent patients using the toilet facilities in this building if they have these symptoms
If you have a non-urgent medical problem you will be given an initial phone call appointment and a decision about best management will be made at that point. We cannot advise which clinician you will be speaking to or which clinician you will see. You may be asked to have a video consultation if felt appropriate by the clinician who speaks to you.
Please continue to order these as needed in writing, ideally through the online system or by email (email@example.com). WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS OVER THE PHONE AS PER OUR NORMAL POLICY.
Already have a username and password? Log in here - https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence). If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you to sign-up.